Saturday, August 16, 2008

Back Again

Well,

Back from another wonderful R&R back in the States. Time flew by so fast I was surprised it was time to head back to the sandbox. As usual, Bec and the kids met me at the airport. Meghan is growing up and gave me my big hugs and kisses. Brendan John Michael is growing up way to fast, and it was great to be able to give him hugs and kisses. Both are such a joy in our life. Bec was beautiful as always and our reunion was everything I had hoped it would be. I am so lucky to have her in my life, as a wife and as my best friend. The only thing that was missing was having Shelby there this time. She has taken on extra classes during the summer break and has done fantastic. I am so proud of her, her life choices and her school work. She is so smart and talented. My next time home, I know she will be there!

This time home I got to do so many things with the family, it was one of my best trips home, playing with the kids, grilling, honey do's and intimate times with Bec. GREAT TIME!!!!

I did as always get play time with the boys, did not get in the golf I usually do, but that might be because of the new Harley parked in the garage. Got in some great rides with Ronnie and others, you just can't explain what you feel being out on the road. Thanks Bro for the rides!!!!!

I have so many things that I want to write about over here, but just have not found the time or energy to get on with it. But I will, there are to many things that need to be said, things that don't get covered by the news, life stories, though they may have been told long ago, need to be told again, as a reminder for those who have gotten tired with war, that we need to fix things that we have screwed up. Or just a reminder of the atrocities that were committed by the Sadam regime.

Bare with me, and I will try to share things, things that are important to the people that have always lived and continue to live in the "Sandbox"

Love All of YOU!!!!

Chris

No comments: