Thursday, December 14, 2006

Happy Holidays


Well its that time of the year again!

To all I wish a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Years. Thanks for all the support this past year. I will be home for the holidays and look forward to spending it with my wife Rebecca and 2 daughters Shelby and Meghan. And of course all of my Buds (Rebecca has given me a kitchen pass for the first night back to drink a few brews with the boys).


Merry X-Mas to all my friends who are not able to go home, the guys here in Iraq and Afghanistan. Keep your heads down and shoot straight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My special X-Mas wish goes out to Jake Cohen and Jeremy Banish - two hero's that are kicking butt in their own battles. I hope Santa brings you both all that you have wished for.

I will return back to Baghdad early January and can only hope that great things will happen here for the people of Iraq!!!!

So again... Happy Holidays to All.

Bec - You are the Love of my Life

Love you all,

Chris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!!!!
some people don't even care about whats happening in iraq shame....:)